25 February, 2011

30 Days Photo Challenge: Day 10-13

I'm a bad bad blogger, and i'm really sorry for that :( 
So, i have a new rules for my 30 Days Photo Challenge project :p i will update all my photos now! yay!


Day 10: A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with.

Laskar Saebani!!
Yeah, we DID this stupid photo -_- ( i'm the one who lying in the ground :p)


Day 11: A picture of something you hate.


 
Yep, i hate Melon. So. Much


Day 12: A picture of something you love.


Crafting! \^^/

Day 13: A picture of your favourite band or artist.

Are you ready???
Taylor Swift

Simple Plan
She and Him

 EndahNRhersa

1 comment:

  1. Hey! my name is Sophie Barloc. I'm a photographer and I'm trying to show around my work.
    Check out my blog sometime and follow me if you like it!
    thanks!

    www.sophiebarloc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails