25 December, 2010

Got-an-Award!

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for late update :P
So, i got an award from Ojanto, the most creative person in Communication (yeah, it's true Ojan! ^^). Stylish award. Well, i still can't believe, it's a little weird when i just wrote 2 post and ta-raa i got an AWARD! hahaha :P 





Accepting this award, I am asked to do the following:

1. thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.

2. share 8 things about myself.
3. pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered.
4. contact those blogger and tell them about their awards.

okey, let's do it!


1. thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.

Hatur nuhun nya Ojanto! :)

2. share 8 things about myself.
- I'm still nineTEEN :P
- I love Doraemon so much
- Many people called me "Disney Girl"
- I am a big dreamer
- Orange is my fav colour
- I want to be able to use a sawing machine -__-
- I love singing
- I wrote daily journal

3. pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered.

4. contact those blogger and tell them about their awards.
Siiipp! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails